Shared Lives Coordinator – Haringey, North London
Closing Date: October 31, 2018
Shared Lives Coordinator (part time, 24 hours per week)
Haringey (office in Wood Green, London)
£15,470 – £17,580 per annum (a pro rata of £25,139 – £28,566)
ategi Shared Lives provides accommodation and support to vulnerable adults who live or stay with our approved Shared Lives Carers and their families. The team recruit, assess, train and support individuals, couples or families to become approved Shared Lives Carers.
Applicants will need:
- Experience of managing people in a care setting
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of the support needs of vulnerable adults
- Good assessment and observation skills
- Experience of managing a case load and other staff
- Experience and knowledge of safeguarding
- Experience of working in a Multi-agency environment
To apply for this position please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
** IMPORTANT NOTE** We are having a technical issue with our online application. Please use Windows Explorer to open the website, if you need to have any help please contact Karen Thomas on 01443 484400.
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st September at 10am
We are also recruiting Shared Lives Carers; call the team on 020 3946 7240Apply Online